Thursday, July 21, 2011

What is this...a blog post!?!

So lack of updates in over a month....
I do have a good excuse, my internet is horribly slow at home and having to wait ten minutes for the page to load kind of kills any inspiration I have to post, but I am going to try to do better. I will be in Maine for another month or so and then moving to my new apartment, which I almost put my address up, but decided that might not be the thing to put on a blog, so I will just say my new apartment: Apartment 209. Until then, I am going to try harder to update regularly, I cannot promise daily, but we will see how it goes.
For the summer I plan on continuing my Thought Questions, maybe not every Tuesday and Thursday, but more often. There will be no music or playlists...which is a fail of a music blog...but I do not have the bandwidth to upload music. I have been reading a lot, thanks to an account with Paperbackswap.com and I do plan on doing some book reviews to make up for the lack of music, not that it is the same at all.
In the fall I will continue my Thought Questions and should be back to making playlists. I will hopefully become apart of my new school's radio station, which does online streaming, if I have the time for that. The book reviews may stay, but will surely be less often, unless I do reviews of my books for class. I do not have the time for pleasure reading like I do now.
That is the outlook of the blog, but no promises. :)

1 comment: