Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sleepy Weekend

I'm on of those lucky individuals who has a three day weekend every week, you would think that would lead to getting a lot done. It doesn't. This weekend like most others was spent doing one of my favorite activities sleeping. With my boyfriend working 3rd shift and me sleeping better with cuddles, on the weekends I try to stay up late so I can spend the day sleeping with him. So a lot of time is spent sleeping, 11-12 hours a day. Of course that leaves other time. This weekend it was spent looking at cute animal pictures and playing The Sims Medieval...which is a time sucking game. Once I start looking at cute animals any productivity is lost, I just spend my time squealing. So I decided to share....

More cute animal pictures, thanks to Cute Overload, and The Mummers mashup of Sleepyhead by Passion Pit after the jump.



The Mummers Vs Passion Pit - Sleepyhead by Stayloose







This one is my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment