Tuesday, April 26, 2011

...ooops

So I let myself get behind on here...I blame finals week and break and all that jazz.  I have been working on a playlist...which should be up in the next couple days.  Otherwise I've been feeling so antsy.  I got an email about picking which faculty member I want to work with next year.  This got me all excited about graduate school again...and allowed me to get my cohort's email addresses...I then proceeded to stalk them...obviously.  I want to skip this summer and go right to graduate school. I really don't want another summer at being at home with my family...or working at Wal-Mart, but I can't afford not to.  I am BROKE right now and I need money for a deposit on an apartment.  I also need a new MacBook...this one is way too sad to last another year, I don't want to wait till it is fully dead before I get a new one.  I'm so nervous about next year, but even more excited. I wish I was there in my cheap apartment, with a cardboard box for a table. :)
A new playlist coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment