Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome

So there were two inspirations for this blog, the first being my radio show on WECW 107.7FM called Qualm. Being a senior my time as a DJ is coming to an end, and I can't imagine what it will be like to not make a weekly playlist...so I still will. I will upload my playlists onto 8tracks.com and then post the link here and talk about it. Until the end of the year I will post the playlist the day that I do my radio show. After that I will pick a wonderful day of the week :)

The other inspiration is the website thoughtquestions.com. Which is a site full of thought provoking questions. I wanted a place to answer some of these questions as a way to better understand myself and what I want from life. I will do...as of now...Thought Question Tuesdays and Thursdays.

In between those two things I am sure I will write about issues and such I see going on, or whatever inspires me.  The purpose of the blog is for me to explore myself, and you are free to join. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment