Sunday, May 15, 2011

Love is Rarely Packaged the Way You Expect it to Be

I'm in love with a boy...a boy I shouldn't be in love with. When we first started hanging out, I knew pretty early on that he wasn't the kind of guy I imagined myself being with, yet that does not seem to matter. I would say that it is just lust, we are very sexually compatible, but I don't think it is just lust. He isn't very responsible with his money...he shouts at cars when we walk down the street...he does more drugs than I am comfortable with...his room is usually a mess...he is a ridiculous human being. Yet, I keep going back to visit him. Not because I can't get anyone else...cause I can, I could get someone that fits my imagined perfect man mold much better. I don't want to find someone else...You never know who you'll fall in love with, what they will look like, their age, maybe even their gender. You never know when you are going to fall in love, it could be at the worst time, a month before college graduation, or at the best time. Love just happens and instead of questioning, just take it for what it is. Embrace it. Don't think just be...
Fraser-Love Song

No comments:

Post a Comment