Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thought Question Tuesday

Nothing like I would have imagined it to be, it has been life changing.

I didn't see myself being single and without my ex...let alone dating lots of men, sleeping with many of them. Sexually I have become much more active and curious and willing.
I didn't see myself drinking...not that I am a drunk now, but I do drink and sometimes I do drink too much.
I work at Wal-Mart...not all the time, but I didn't see that becoming my first serious job.
My friend group completely and totally changed in the past year, I think for the better.
I thought I was prepared for the graduate school application process, but I wasn't at all...and now I am on my way to SUNY Albany next year, I hadn't even considered that school a year ago.
So much about my life has changed, I've grown a lot this past year and to be honest, while I am going to face a major change from undergrad to graduate school...from living in a dorm to living on my own. I do not see next year as much of a changing experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment