Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thought Question Thursday

Almost exactly a year ago, when my ex-boyfriend broke up with me. He was my best friend and it was like I had no one. I did not feel comfortable talking to any of my friends about it at the time. I had let him be my go to person and when that was gone I felt so alone. What made it worse was a few weeks later when I found out he started seeing someone right after he broke up with me, even though he said he was breaking up with me because he couldn't handle the long-distance relationship after graduation. I felt like the person I trusted more than anyone else was the person I could trust the least. I've never felt more alone and more confused than after that happened. A year later I am still crying thinking about how horrible it made me feel...and now I feel really immature and naive... :(

Ingrid Michaelson-The Chain

No comments:

Post a Comment