Saturday, May 7, 2011

Why I Did Not Get Laid Last Night

This is one of those cases where I know what I wanna say...but I am not sure where to start...
I'll start with the plot...last night was Senior Soiree, it is like my college's version of prom.  So there is a guy in my class, who I would like to have sex with. This is one of those events where it is easier to go home with someone. Everyone is friendlier, dancing, and the alcohol is free flowing. I did not get laid last night.
Why didn't I get laid last night? Maybe it is better to start with all the things in my favor...
He does not have a girlfriend, nor was he dancing with a specific girl all night, he moved around a lot, in fact there were times where he looked kind of lonely...one of those times he was standing not to far from me, and looked like he was checking me out...I then proceeded to look away and dance with someone else.
I love sex, huge fan of it. I am also a fan of sleeping with new people. I think it is fun to find out what someone is like in bed and getting to experience something new. I am in the mindset that sex is fun, so not knowing someone well isn't going to hold me back from sleeping with them.
I have a place to bring him back to, both of my roommates were gone. I was having friends over for a party after, but they would have understood if I was getting laid and wanted to be alone.
To be honest, the only thing that wasn't working in my favor was me...
Jukebox the Ghost-Hold It In

I'm a shy person. Now not everyone would believe this, but certain people intimidate me. Men that I see from afar and think are hot and want to sleep with are in this category. Now it isn't like I never interacted with this man before, I've had classes with him before and we've talked a little, but it isn't the same. If he came over and danced with me, I would be all over that, but he didn't and had no reason to. I guess it isn't shy, but fear of rejection. In this case I wish my hyper rational self kicked in...I only have a month left here, so even if he rejects me I will rarely see him. If we did sleep together and everyone found out, the one month here thing is still in my favor. If the sex is awesome, we can have lots of it for the next month. No one really remembers nights like last night, so it really wouldn't have mattered.  I wish I could defeat myself, I only have a few weeks to let loose and hopefully I can...or maybe I will get some intervention.  Most of all I really wanna get laid...

No comments:

Post a Comment